A few times a week, I like to relax and unwind at the end of the day with a cocktail and some finger food …something to munch on while I start dinner. Besides having crudités (sliced or whole raw vegetables) in the fridge and snack on them, I like to make quick, easy and tasty dips to accompany them. As some of you already know, I love spicy, bold and flavorful character in my food!
There’s also another great aspect for making dips…they are always welcome whenever you have guests over. To me, dips and appetizers are very social. It helps break the ice among your guests and helps keep them satisfied until dinner is ready.
If you like bold, spicy and amazingly yummy, you’ll enjoy this dip! It is fast to make and you can enjoy it for any occasion. Last time I made it, I served it during the Super Bowl party and it was a “touch down”! It disappeared insanely fast…it was ridiculously good! Next time you’re not too sure about what to serve to your guests or just for your family to enjoy, give this one a try…
- 1 (8 oz.) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 (2 oz.) can Fire Roasted diced green chiles, drained
- 3 tbsp. red pepper, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. jalapeño pepper, seeded, ribs removed and finely chopped
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Panko®